Recommended Books About Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention
Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Learning Difference (LD)
- Your Defiant Child: 8 Steps to Better Behavior by Russell Barkley, Ph.D.
- Your Hyperactive Child by Dr. Ingersol.
- The Explosive Child by Ross Greene, Ph.D.
- The Hyperactive Child, Adolescent, and Adult by Paul Wender.
- Adolescents and ADD: Gaining the Advantage by Patricia Quinn, MD.
- Answers to Distraction by Edward Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD
- Keeping A Head in School by Dr. Mel Levine.
- Learning Outside the Lines: Two Ivy League Students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD, by Jonathan Mooney and David Cole.
- ADD and the College Student: A Guide for High School and College Students with ADD, by Patricia Quinn, MD.
- Learning to Learn by Gloria Frenderar (study skills tips).
- Helping Adolescents with ADHD & Learning Disabilities:
Ready-to-Use Tips, Techniques, and Checklists for School Success by
Judith Greenbaum, Ph.D. and Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
- Survival Guide for College Students with ADD or LD by Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D.
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?: A Self-Help Book for Adults with ADD by Kate Kelly and Peggy Ramundo.
- ADD and Creativity by Lynn Weiss, Ph.D.
- ADD and Success by Lynn Weiss, Ph.D.
- ADD on the Job Making your ADD work for you by Lynn Weiss, Ph.D.
- ADD in the Workplace - Choices, Changes, and Challenges: Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D.
- ADD Success Stories by Thomas Hartmann.
- Making ADD Work: On the Job Strategies for Copying with Attention Deficit Disorder, Blythe Grossberg, Psy.D.
- The Davinci Method, by Farret Loporto.
- Mastering Your Adult ADHD by Safren, Sprich, Perlman, and Otto.
- Meditation for Busy People by Dawn Groves.
- ADD and Romance by Jonathan Halverstaat.
- You, Your Relationship and Your ADD by Bell.
- Girls with ADHD by Patricia Quinn, MD, Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D., and Ellen Litman.
- Moms with ADD by Christine Adamec.
- Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles Palms, and Post-its by Terry Matlen.
- Understanding Women with ADHD ed. by Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D. and Patricia Quinn, MD.
- Women with ADD by Sari Solden.
- A Mind at a Time by Dr. Mel Levine.
- Delivered from Distraction by Edward Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD.
- Driven to Distraction by Edward Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD.
- Out of the Fog by Kevin Murphy, Ph.D.
- Procrastination by Burka and Yuen.
- Straight Talk about Reading by Susan Hall and Louisa Moats.
- Taking Charge of ADHD, Second Edition by Russell Barkley, Ph.D.
- Teaching the Tiger by Pruit and Dornbush.
- Teenagers with ADHD by C. Dendy.
- The ADD Nutrition Solution by Marcia Zimmerman.
- The Tomorrow Trap: Unlocking the Secrets to Procrastination by Karen Peterson, Ph.D.
- What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don’t? by Michelle Novatni.
- When Words Fail Me by Priscilla Vail.
Take Action Now. Contact the Clinic and Subscribe Free to Receive News and Updates from Dr. Perrault